giovedì 3 aprile 2014

Book Project #1 - Mon Premiere Voyage

Hello There! I want to show you one of my first book-projects.  
The language I chose is French because I made it when I tried to partecipate at the french competition for illustrators: Salon du livre et de la presse jeunesse 2013

The story is simple: One boy starts a trip around Europe on a little paper boat. His journey lasts about a year. He writes to his best friend and tells him/her what he saw, he describes the nature. He promised him/her a really precious gift at his return. Only at the end we discover who is his friend. 

I worked on it with different digital techniques: digital effects and photomanipulation but also in traditional ones like the boy and the stains, which were realized with watercolors. 
Well, Enjoy!














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento